Owning a cat is incredibly rewarding, which is why a lot of people choose to have one.
But then there are these people, who had a cat choose them. I don't know how many of them actually kept the cat, but I do know that if it was me, I definitely would have.
1. "This guy showed up at my door last night, I guess I own a cat now."
2. But do you have food?
3. "Was woken up at 2:45 this morning by this a*****e. I don't own a cat. Is this how you get a cat?"
4. You do now.
5. "Had my window open to have a smoke when I suddenly heard meowing. Turned around to see this guy."
6. I think you underestimate the climbing abilities of a determined cat.
7. Now you have four.
9. "Looked down aaaaaaaand I don't have a cat."
10. "Bringing in groceries.. See this in my car.. I don't have a cat."
11. "Found this guy in the sink, I don't have a cat."
12. The cat is thinking "this is not my sink."
18. "My parents started feeding a stray kitten a couple of weeks ago. This was their front porch today."
19. "Came home. This is not my cat. We were both surprised."
20. "So I came home to this...I don't own a cat."
21. "Walked by the bathroom and something caught my eye, did a lean back double take and noticed...I don't have a cat."
22. "I don't own a cat. I was having a good old fashioned day nap and my missus snapped this sneaky feline muscling in on my hard earned warmth."
24. "I just left my bedroom and was approached by this guy. I don't own a cat."
25. "I'm at my boyfriend's house and we're about to settle for Netflix and dinner when we look up and see this. He doesn't own a cat."
26. "Whose cat is this???"
Um, I think it's yours now.