You've probably heard of the old joke that dogs and their owners start to look alike after living together for years.
But did you know it's true? Like, no fooling proven by a scientific study true.
It turns out dogs form a very intense bond with their owners, and it might show on their faces.
There's a certain look in your eye that lets total strangers match your face with your dog's. Of course, sometimes it's even more obvious...
1. Say cheese!
3. Right down to the mustache
4. Beard buddies
5. But first, let me take a selfie
6. Strike a pose
7. Bad boys
8. At least one of them can see
9. They go to the same groomer
10. Is that a perm?
12. Nice shades
13. Are we sure they aren't twins?
14. They both have bright baby blues
15. Get some glasses for the little guy and this is perfect
16. Who's imitating who?
17. Maybe they're born with it
18. Find a pet who's as weird as you are
19. So distinguished...
20. Dinner for two
21. Same hair, same ribbon, same smile, perfect match!
22. Does your dog tell jokes too?
23. It was a two-for-one deal on highlights
24. They were made for each other
25. Haha, very funny
26. Now this is getting ridiculous
Looking for a matching pet? These are 15 weird and wonderful dog breeds to fall in love with.
And for feline fans, these "poodle cats" are soft, fuzzy, and so cute!